• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

3 backups, 3 missed tackles

Jeremy Igo

Courtesy of a Jonathan Jones vine post....

" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0">

Pretty awful.

That said, is there a different result with Norman, Benwikere, and Hardy? Absolutely. Not enough is being said about how we are missing a few key players that offenses are exploiting big time.

Soft.  Training. Camp.

Was nervous about this from the start.

Seems like an issue of fundamentals overall. Tackling, penalties, general sense of being unprepared.

Skip: You guys. You lollygag the ball around the infield. You lollygag your way down to first. You lollygag in and out of the dugout. You know what that makes you? Larry! 
Larry: Lollygaggers! 
Skip: Lollygaggers. What's our record, boy? 
Larry: Eight and sixteen. 
Skip: 8-16! How did we get there? 
Larry: It's a miracle. 
Skip: It's a miracle! 

Seems like an issue of fundamentals overall. Tackling, penalties, general sense of being unprepared.

It's the curse of the "players coach".  When the going is good, it's great, when it gets a little bumpy it's hard to change how the players see you.

Personally, I like RR, but I don't think that he is the long term solution for this team.

Fundamentals! It's funny how RR preaches it, and yet the same mistakes are still being made. Aaron Rodgers was a surgeon yesterday, so let's not pretend that we got beat by the Jaguars either, but still.

I knew it was gonna be a downward spiral after Kuechly got called for offsides on 3rd and 12 that negated Harper's pick. Granted Ridgers only threw that ball because he had a free shot and knew it. 2 plays later "horrible angle" Harper and "douchbag" Decoud get burnt by Jordy Nelsin for 6. Does anybody know how horrible of a feeling it is to know right then, that the game was over? Sure, you want to tell yourself it was only one play, and that it's only the first drive; but then you realize that you're just hoping. It was a horrible outing by our boys, but we're still alive. 3-3-1 #KeepPounding

Courtesy of a Jonathan Jones vine post....

Pretty awful.

That said, is there a different result with Norman, Benwikere, and Hardy? Absolutely. Not enough is being said about how we are missing a few key players that offenses are exploiting big time.

If I'm Melvin White on the play I come up and drop the hammer on Cobb. You gotta play sound fundamental and discipline football against a team like that. It's a must to play like that every week to have a chance in the NFL.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Archived